Mar 14, 2008

50 Things About Me: A Tag

A blogger friend wants to know me more, and I'm happily posting this me-me that he/she forwarded. I must warn you though, that it should be 50 things as the title indicates, but I wonder why there are missing numbers.

Here it goes...

1. Last person you had a deep and meaningful conversation with? Yaggu(Last night).

2. Where was the last place you went? Uncle Mess.

3. If you could be with your first love, would you? Dunno, let's assume it happened for the good.

5. Who was your first crush???? Rukmini Shyamala(7th Class, VVS).

6. What was the last thing you highlighted? My first crush's name, wherever she is, let her know.

7. Who is the last baby that you held? Can't remember, that was so long ago & frankly I don't like fondling babies.

8. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? Ajay-Sujay(Vignan).

9. Are you ticklish? It depends. Sometimes.

10. Have you ever worn a crown? NO!! Me & a CROWN!!.

11. Last time you saw fireworks? Saraswati Puja in the campus.

12. Who is the last person you hugged? Take a guess HEHE :P

13. Do you have a black dog? No.

14. Do you have a little black dress? Nah.

15. What are you wearing right now? My AZKABAN tee-shirt on Khakis.

16. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Venki.

17. Do you like coffee? NO.

18. Are you missing someone? Yes Aishwarya Rai coz she's married.

19. Reason behind why you last cried? When Reema Sen slapped Udaykiran in Manasantha Nuvve(The previous time was when Richa hugged Tarun in Nuvve Kavali) /).

20. How much cash do you have on you? 3242/- exact.

25. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None.

26. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change and regret? A million bucks. Who wouldn't want that much? If I had only one chance, I'll deal with the other later.

27. What's on your mind right now? When will Goddamn BUX.TO give my first payout of $20?

28. Do you have a deep dark secret? Many.

29. Do you wish you were with someone right now? Keira Knightley,even Ash or Emma Watson'll do.

30. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? Vinudha.

31. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? I don't remember, not that I'm a good kid but we Indians aren't into it.

32. What was your childhood nickname? Rahu aka Tholu Mandam Bheemudu(Thick-Skinned Bheema in the epic Mahabharata)

33. Do you have any strange phobias? Petercostellophobia(Fear of losing someone u love & fear of lizards).

34. Have you ever played naked twister? YOu must be kidding?

35. It's missing!!!! Happiness

36. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I was always a brave kid, never had nightmares & the lizards neva disturbed my sleep.

38. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? So many- Emraan Hashmi, Chakri, Sonia Gandhi, YSR, KCR, Pavan Kalyan, Balakrishna.

39. Do you crack your knuckles? Often.

40. What's one thing that can always be found in your refrigerator? 'Cool'ness like me.
41. What color are your bed sheets? Whatever my mom gives me.

42. How many kids do you plan on having? We'll answer the question when I marry at all.

43. What did you do today? Blog, Shuttle, 3 games of DOTA.

44. How would you like to die? Peacefully and hopefully, I would have done my mission then.

45. Have you ever been in love? What is love in the first place?

46. When is the last time you went out of the state (province)? Long Long ago So Long ago nobody knows how long ago. And I don't want to even remember it.

49. Do you judge people? I'd be a hypocrite if I say no. Is there anyone here on this planet that doesn't?

50. Generally, in life, what makes you happy? It keeps changing like the winds of the day, right today it's a $30 a day paycheck from PTC sites that makes my day.

This is it for today...in My World.

0 comments: