Mar 4, 2008

How much is your Blog worth?


Found this cool widget/tool while browsing someone's blog the other day. It lets you measure your blog against others, comparing them by the price this applet calculates in Dollar$. Funny isn't it? If anyone happens to use this tool, please take 30 seconds off your time to comment back about the value it has calculated for your blog & your url also Plzzz. I'm just curious to know how good this tool is or on what parameters it calculates your blog's worth.


Pic Of The Day


Funny Quotes

My wife dresses to kill. She also cooks the same way.
-Henny Youngman

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
-Rodney Dangerfield

A good wife always forgives her husband when she’s wrong.
-Milton Berle

I bought my wife a new car. She called and said, “There was water in the carburetor.” I asked her, “Where’s the car?”
She replied, In the lake.”
-Henny Youngman

The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
-Henny Youngman

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, “You know, I was a fool when I married you.”
The husband replied, “Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn’t notice.”

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

Whisper Of The Day

Few sources reported that Steven Spielberg will start his own Social Network. His social network should start with people that are interested in "paranormal and extraterrestrial experiences".

Steven Spielberg on Wiki


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My blog is worth $1693... no idea why!

Rahul P said...

Thanx nicola for your feedback

Canucklehead said...

$24,275.22 is what they say it is worth - so, any takers?

http://www.canucklehead.ca